A Book for Women in Crisis - Their Counselors, their Pastors, and their Friends
“This story is not about death, although death is a pivotal element. This story is not about recovery, although recovery is a trademark of its glory. This story is about an impossible journey—and about a God who provided safe passage.”
God Will Teach Me to Fly
Available in both Paperback and Kindle
Buy an extra copy for a counselor, pastor, or a friend.
"... mandatory reading for counselors, lawyers, clergy, group facilitators, and others who work with the bereaved and troubled families."
Richard B. Gilbert, A.B., M.Div., FAAGC, CPBC
Are you ...
- A PARENT who has lost a child?
- A MOTHER struggling through a difficult divorce?
- A WOMAN recovering from childhood sexual abuse?
- A CARING FRIEND or FAMILY MEMBER of a loved one in crisis?
- A PROFESSIONAL working with broken or hurting families?
- A SEEKER of meaningful spirituality in the midst of challenging circumstances?
What others are saying
“When the road before me ends, and I stand poised on the edge of the unknown, I must believe as I step off that edge that there will be solid ground under my feet – or that God will teach me to fly!”
About the author
Joanetta has always expressed herself better in writing than any other medium, and recommends journaling as one of the best ways ever to process life and grow spiritually.